Employee Relations Intern
The Stakeholder Relations (Industrial Relations) is a Practice within the Central HC responsible for providing advanced or specialist employee relations support for Old Mutual Limited. The practice equips, supports line and Human Capital management to manage employees through contracts, policies, practices and processes, in the context of labour/employment legislation. It also partakes in actions related to risk management and technical training. The Practice also ensures that sound employee relations within Old Mutual and its associated companies are fostered, particularly with the trade unions and employees at large.
As an Intern within the Industrial Relations field you will be exposed to the following:
- assisting with secretariat functions in respect of the engagement forums;
- communicating dates to unions and internal stakeholders;
- be responsible for union administration related functions;
- organizing venues and be well acquainted with meeting requirements
- support the ER team with any adhoc requests
You must meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Human Resources & Law or a LLB.
- Must be a South African citizen under the age of 27.
- Have achieved a minimum 65% average in your final year (across your major subjects).
Joining this Practice within Central Human Capital will be a great opportunity for you as the size of the company and the complexity of the business will afford you the space and platform to gain real-world experience in employee relations, whilst working in an agile and dynamic environment.
How to Apply