Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Verulam.
To support Legal Practitioners and office operation by providing an administrative support service in accordance with Legal Aid South Africa policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain the record-keeping and filing system of the office.
- Perform office administration, switchboard, typing & filing duties.
- Maintain Asset Register.
- Distribute reports and other documentation.
- Information management/data capturing.
- HR and Procurement Administration.
- Practice sound customer relations.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- A recognised Grade 12 (Std 10) certificate.
- A minimum of 12 months’ relevant administrative experience.
- Understanding and application of basic computer software packages.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Basic Salary: Level 5 (R173,703.00) plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 22 October 2019, quoting the reference number VERU/AO/04/10/2019 in the subject line to KZNRecruit@legal-aid.co.za or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Rishad Sheik, Tel: 032 533 2654
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
LEGAL AID SA RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT