Park: Kruger National Park
Closing Date:18 October 2019
SANParks requires the services of 16 Waiters at the Skukuza Safari Lodge.
Paterson Grading: B1
The package includes a housing allowance since you will not be allocated official accommodation in the Park.
Candidates who meet the above requirements must forward their applications with the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of your Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
The application must be submitted to:
Human Capital Management
ATT: Frank Mkhabela
Private Bag x402
Tel No: (013) 735 4344
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NB: Please note that each applicant must indicate their nearest KNP camp and gates as well as their forum or land claimant constituency.
- Grade 12
- Be in possession of a qualification in Food Service Management.
- Should have 1 to 3 year of experience as a waiter.
- Sound knowledge of Industry related trends & principles
- An understanding of customer care
- Knowledge of numeracy and literacy
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy including the use of point-of-sale systems.
- Customer relation skills.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Excellent knowledge of the Skukuza Safari Lodge menus and food and beverage offering.
- Ensure that the customer’s needs & expectations are met in line with the SOP & the delegation framework.
- Ensure the timeous supply of service to the customer in the restaurant.
- Assist with the control and maintenance of order in the restaurant.
- Ensure adherence to the stipulated meal schedules.
- Continually acquaint self with the available resources including seasonal or periodical supplies & inform the customers of such.
- Continually record & report all restaurant occurrences including customers’ orders and stock levels.
- Uphold the tidiness, neatness & hygiene of the restaurant & equipment as per SOP.
Salary: R 91 267
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.