Closing Date: 18 October 2019
Park: Kruger National Park
SANParks requires the services of six (6) Scullery Cleaners at the Skukuza Safari Lodge.
Paterson Grading: A1
The package includes a housing allowance since you will not be allocated official accommodation in the Park.
Candidates who meet the above requirements must forward their applications with the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of your Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
The application must be submitted to:
Human Capital Management
Private Bag x402
Tel No: (013) 735 3562
Correspondences will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 14 days after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
NB: Please note that each applicant must indicate their nearest KNP camp and gates as well as their forum or land claimant constituency.
- Be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate.
- Should have 4 to 6 months of experience in the scullery and related experience.
- Knowledge of basic numeracy and literacy.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ensure that all areas of the kitchen are kept clean and hygienic according to standards in place at the time.
- Ensure that the foodservice capital and operating equipment are kept clean and hygienic at all times.
- Knowledge of the operation and proper use of all equipment.
- Assist and ensure the safety and quality of property, utensils, equipment and work area.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with the material safety data sheet as per the manufacture’s guide.
R 88 924
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the requirements should forward their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date please accept that your application was not successful.