Closing Date: 11 October 2019
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY?
1. South African citizens who are permanent residence.
2. Applicants should not have previously work experience or have participated in any learnership/ internship programme.
3. Applicant should not be older than 35 years.
4. Applicants should not have previously benefitted from LGSETA learnership for the same programme.
5. Applicant committed to adhering to learnership agreement and fulfilment of all terms & conditions of the programme for the duration of the learnership including completion and submission of POE”S. DURATION
The learnership/ internship will be for a period of 12 months depending on the applicant’s area of specialisation and qualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants must specify the a qualification they are applying for accompanied by an updated curriculum vitae and recently certified copies of original qualifications, academic transcripts, SA ID document and proof of residential address confirmed either by a Headman, Municipality or Councillor
Appointment on the programme is subject to security clearance, verification of qualifications and signing of programme contract.
Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Should you not hear from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, you should consider your application unsuccessful.
Applications can be hand delivered to Registry Office marked for the attention of: The Municipal Manager, Musina Local Municipality, 21 Irwin Street, Musina, 0900.
For more information contact Rika Le Roux @ 015 534 6107 or Sewela Ndou @ 015 534 6148
Notice Number: 3/2019/2020 TN Tshiwanammbi