Sibanye-Stillwater is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment.
|THE APPOINTEE SHOULD:|
- Bachelor qualification in Social Science or Social Welfare.
- Be currently registered with SACSSP as a Social Worker
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have at least 3 years’ experience as a Social Worker
- Be able to work under pressure and independently
- Have a good understanding of human resources, health, and wellness management principles, practices and procedures
- Have the ability to handle high confidential situations
- Have good analytical evaluative and problem solving skills
- Be a self-motivated, self-starter, and have leadership qualities.
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at a relevant Sibanye Gold Occupational Health Care Centre.
|KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:|
- Provide counselling to Sibanye Gold employees concerning social, financial, health and trauma related issues
- Provide guidance and support to minimize the performance impact of issues that affect employees
- Adhere to standards, policies and procedures according to the legal requirements
- Educate families about patients conditions and coordinates counselling programmes, family meetings and feedback to families and employers
- All duties and responsibilities related to the position
- Hospital visit for in-patients .
|INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE STANDARD JOB APPLICATION FORM USING THE LINK BELOW:|
Website : www.careers.sibanyestillwater.com
HR Contact Person : Maripe Matjokotja
Recruitment Person : Papie Matlala
Recruiter’s contact number : 011 278 9745
NB: Kindly note that HR personnel at the operations should assist internal applicants to apply should they need assistance.