Closing date: 11 October 2019
Operating entity: Sasol Mining, Sigma Colliery
Geographical area: Sasolburg, Free State
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As General Workers, you will assist co-workers and artisans, use hand and power tools, as well as tidy and clean workshops, stores and outside areas.
- Maintaining of safety and environmental standards
- Carrying out any reasonable applicable request by colleagues and leaders
- General housekeeping
- Identify unsafe conditions
- Reporting of deviations
- Ensure adherence to all rules and regulations
- Attendance of and participation in safety meetings and toolbox talks
Please note the following clauses:
- The Sasol Group / Sasol Mining will never request you to make any cash deposits/payments as part of the recruitment process.
- In line with Sasol’s commitment to Employment Equity, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
Qualifications & Experience
You must have a Grade 12 qualification.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- SELF-MASTERY – Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting
If you are a good communicator, a team player with the ability to work independently too, self-motivated, flexible and proficient in English we would like to hear from you.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates who reside in Metsimaholo and Ngwathe Municipalities
Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void.
The Sasol Group/ Sasol Mining will never request you to make cash deposits/ payments as part of the recruitment process.