The Client Computing Group is responsible for all aspects of the client computing business across all PC platforms, leading Intel’s efforts to transform client computing through technologies, new form factors, and driving Intel’s corporate-wide user experience initiatives. This spans all client device brands including hardware, software and connectivity ingredients for PC Compute Devices.
- To apply for this position you must be a student currently pursuing a Post Graduate University Degree Business Administration, Marketing, Business Management and/or Computer Science, with a focus on Consumer or marketing and or management
- Responsibilities may be quite diverse and are exempt non-technical in nature reporting into the Retail Sales Manager
- Understanding of marketing, consumer, retail
- Ability to work and collaborate with global/local partnerships to building integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Good analytical skills
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Team player in a distributed/dispersed structure, initiative-taking and self-motivation to work with little supervision
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies and develop business ideas with new technologies
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English
Inside this Business Group
Intel’s Sales and Marketing (SMG) organization works with global customers and partners to solve critical business problems with Intel based technology solutions. SMG works across business units to amplify the customers voice and deliver solutions that accelerate their business. Our teams work across the entire sales cycle, pushing ingredient products to our “billings” customers while also pulling end solutions through to “consumption”. We work across numerous industries, including retail, enterprise and government, cloud services and healthcare as examples. The operations team focuses on forecasting, driving alignment with factory production and delivering efficiency tools and our marketing capability drives demand and localized marketing in locations around the globe. Our sales force navigates a complex partner and customer ecosystem while shaping product roadmaps, driving value for our customers, and collaborating to harness emerging technology trends to deliver comprehensive solutions.