Closing Date: 06 September 2019
Location: Cape Town
Queenspark is offering an exciting 12 months graduate trainee opportunity for dynamic, self-motivated graduates with a passion for fashion and retail.
Successful applicants will embark on a challenging yet rewarding personal and career development journey aimed at enhancing employability and skills.
- You must have completed a Degree/ Diploma at a recognised tertiary institution, specialising in one of the following fields:
- Human Resources
- Accounting & Finance
- Fashion & Clothing
- Information Technology
- Retail Management
- Logistics Management
- Currently unemployed
- Excellent academic results
- Computer Literate (Ms Office)
- Must be a South African citizen
- As part of a diverse team, Graduates will be required to collaborate and work alongside Queenspark professionals, mentors and peers; while applying their skills and knowledge to achieve performance within their assigned areas of responsibility.
- Responsibilities and tasks will be assigned within each department to match the graduate qualification and developmental road-map, whilst affording trainees the opportunity to add value through delivering results.
- Queenspark Attributes are the qualities we look for in our people and continuously develop throughout their careers. Attributes are underpinned by our values, ethos and ability to Lead in areas of – Interpersonal Effectiveness, Reasoning, Business Acumen and Performance.
Not to worry!
- We are not expecting you to have them all, but note that we strive to build teams that collectively have them all.