Closing Date: 31 August 2019
We’re looking for the future leaders of our business – today’s graduates who have the ambition, drive and ideas to shape their world. If that’s you, the Discover Graduate Program will provide you with an accelerated career path. Gaining high business exposure from day one, you’ll experience rotations in different areas of our organisation. We’re committed to developing and inspiring fresh talent so you can expect plenty of support and guidance as you develop your skills in your chosen field. It’s a challenging and rewarding adventure, and as you work alongside some of the industry’s leading experts you’ll develop the solutions that will shape our customers’ futures and yours.
- Must have less than 2 years working experience post studies.
- Must be under the age of 25 years old.
- South African Citizen by Birth/Naturalisation prior to 1994, however citizens of DRC, Kenya, Lesotho, Mozambique and Tanzania are encouraged to apply for consideration in those markets.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
- Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Computer Software Engineering and
- Information Systems / Information Technology
Applying for a graduate Programme position:
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Complete the questionnaire below by choosing any one category from the list and answering all questions correctly.
Once you have completed the questionnaire successfully, you will only then be prompted to apply accordingly.
Once you’ve registered and applied, we’ll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
Vodacom is committed to an organisational culture that recognises, appreciates and values diversity & inclusion.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Vodacom Graduate / Internship Programme