Location: Port Elizabeth
The GraduateInTraining (GIT) Programme is a 11 month development programme. GIT’s will be rotated amongst the various departments and learn about the sales, manufacturing and business processes. GIT’s will be assigned various projects to gain firsthand experience of the organisational structures, processes and products offered by Continental.
Each GIT will be assigned a mentor that will offer guidance and support to them throughout the development programme. In addition GIT’s will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues and experts.
After the 11 month development programme, GIT‘s could progress to various talent pools or possibly a fulltime permanent position.
- A minimum of a Diploma/ Degree in Polymer Technology / Quality / Mechatronics / Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Need to be a South African Citizen
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average
- High level of flexibility
- Excellent communication skills written and spoken
- Competent user of MS Office programs
- Team player
- High self motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Continental Tyres Graduate / Internship Programme