Salary R393 380 a year
- Senior Certificate plus a relevant occupational certificate OR a relevant 3 year National Diploma
- 8 years’ relevant experience (as set out in the KPA’s below), in Programme and Contract administration methodology and
Committee Management, sound knowledge of Housing Act, Housing
Code, Housing programmes, Procurement Procedures, Contract Managementand the USDG Framework
- Good understanding of Housing Subsidy System, HR Management,
EPWP, NHBRC regulations and requirements
- Supervisory experience
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- A valid code 8 driver’s license
Key Performance Areas
- Co-ordinate and control the section’s administrative functionality and attend to the implementation of procedures, applications, systems and controls, which includes the administration and assessment of projects applied for under the Urban Development Grant (USDG), the Human Development Settlement Grant (HDSG) and other Conditional Grants.
- Co-ordinate the processes associated with the development of credible project approvals ie, co-ordinating the analysis and reporting of best practices and the appropriateness of specific policies / processes and protocols; facilitate meetings and liaising with stakeholders; co-ordinate and monitoring the approval of projects funded through Conditional Grants.
- Facilitation and administration of project applications in order to ensure that all project applications and approvals are properly administered, assessed, evaluated and verified for submission to the Internal Review Committee.
- Facilitate and administer for proper assessment, evaluation and verification the closure of projects
- Administer and prepare project submissions for tabling to the Internal Review Committee
- Supervising and co-ordinating required deliverables associated with utilisation, productivity and performance of personnel within unit.
- Co-ordinate the processes associated with the development of credible project approvals including the analysis and reporting of best practice principles.
How to Apply
Internal staff: APPLY ON LINE VIA SAP PORTAL
Certified copies of qualifications must be available on request. Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 19.08.2019