- Completed Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Excellent command of English (especially written skill with immaculate spelling and grammar).
- Excellent typing skills and computer navigation skills.
- Ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to email and chat to customer via tools.
- Ability to cope well in a high-pressure environment while maintaining high quality outputs.
- Ability to relate with a diverse customer base with different language and cultural background
- Utilizes appropriate department resources and ability to comfortably escalate an enquiry.
- Ability to display a high sense of ownership.
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with both internal and external customers.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Displays ability to multi-task and maintain composure.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates mastery of CS operations and tools.
- Flexibility to effectively work with changing priorities and work schedule.
All applications will be subject to assessments and or may include an interview.
Amazonians have the following skills:
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Uphold company values and respect every customer.
- Exude patience and ownership with each customer.
- Ability to resolve conflicts and set appropriate expectations with customers.
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both external customers and coworkers.
- Ability to document customer account activities thoroughly and concisely.
-Comprehension skills- ability to clearly understand and respond appropriately to the issues that customers present
-Composition skills- ability to consistently compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customer issues.
Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to approach problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions on behalf of the customer quickly and effectively.
- Desire to continually learn.
- Solution orientated and self-motivated.
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency.
- Familiarity with multiple browsers, multiple tabs and window navigation and instant messenger tools.
- Fluency in Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook