Closing Date: 23 August 2019
Location: Cape Town
The one-year program is a combination of class room-based learning, practical on-the job experience and supported by coaching and mentoring. The learning modules include; Principles of Marketing, Marketing Positioning, Customer Management, Communication, Customer Service Skills, Mathematical literacy and working within a Customer Service environment. The successful candidates will be based within a world class environment in Cape Town and will have the opportunity to apply a Market driven, operational focussed and Customer centric mindset in our day to day business.
The learners will fulfil key job responsibilities in the areas of Customer Experience and Oper-ations interacting with key internal and external stakeholders of the business. The responsi-bilities will be critical to the successful running of the department and as such an accelerated and practical work experience is guaranteed.
We are looking for
- Minimum Grade 12 with additional qualifications advantageous
- Strong computer literacy
- Mathematical literacy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A customer centric mindset
- An ability to learn quickly
- Good personal time management
- An ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- A positive attitude
- Resilience and commitment to the 12-month program
- Applicants from the Previously disadvantaged Employment Equity groups and persons living with Disabilities