Closing Date: August 2019
The objective & mission of the Skills for Africa programme is to contribute to sustainable workplaces for the next generation of local talent in the region. We achieve this by training & certifying young graduate students in the world’s most powerful software suite. Our aim is to help them to have the opportunity for a regional or global career.
SAP Skills for Africa Programme invests in the future workforce and delivers a comprehensive program which combines technical and soft skill elements over a set period of time. At the end of the program and upon successful graduation the trainees become certified SAP consultants, with a guaranteed temporary job placement within the SAP Ecosystem for initial work experience purposes.
What the programme offers you:
- Three month full time SAP training programme at no cost to you
- Hands-on simulated project exercises throughout the programme
- Official Associate Level SAP Certification
- Possibility of an internship in the SAP ecosystem after training, based on performance
What we require from a candidate:
- Candidates must be South African nationals and currently residing in Pretoria or surrounding areas;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time /non- permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major in Business, IT or engineering;
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last three years with a Second Class Upper or First Class pass– proof of this will be requested;
- Candidates will preferably have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- The course will be delivered in English so a good grasp of both written and spoken English is essential;
- Candidates must possess good problem-solving capabilities, presentation skills and a general understanding of Microsoft Office and IT;
- The programme is based in Pretoria and is non-residential. If you are based outside of Pretoria please make provisions for your accommodation during the training period;