The Security Department requires a Security Officer at the Elandsfontein Branch who will be responsible for the below security tasks:
- Unlocking and locking of gates.
- Access control.
- Observing and reporting suspicious activities.
- Checking visitors and clients identifications.
- Assisting in emergency situations.
- Keeping OB up to date.
- Ensure that after hour weighing is done correctly.
- Ensure that empty and full containers are booked in and out.
- Ensure that all instructions are carried out.
- Matric/Grade 12.
- Grade C, PSIRA Registered.
- 2-3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Trustworthy and punctual.
- Willing to work extended hours.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding working environment.
- Ability to handle pressurized work situations and environment.
- Good customer Service Skills.
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Time management and organisational skills
- Display a professional work approach
- Excellent state of health
- Prepared to work overtime and weekends when needed
Interested applicants are required to forward their CV. We regret that we cannot contact all applicants regarding their status. Should you not be contacted by us within 14 days from the date of your submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.
See How To Apply Here