To receive visitors and connect them with the correct person in RAF.
Key Performance Areas
- Execute efficient and effective Customer Services
- Attending and directing stakeholders
- Perform Administrative responsibilitiesQualifications & Experience
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification
- Relevant 1 year working experience in similar environmentTechnical and Behavioral Competencies
- Personal Mastery
- Emotional Wisdom
- Ethics and Governance
- Customer Orientation and Customer Focus
- Communication Skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Knowledge of RAF Policies and Procedures.
- Basic understanding of RAF businessRemuneration
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position is R185 338.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.Closing date: 06 August 2019NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at the RAF, Cape Town branch; e-mail address is CPTRecruitment@raf.co.za OR hand delivered to 2nd Floor, Correspondence Department, 1 Thibault Square, Long Street, Cape Town.