The purpose of this circular is to keep employees informed of vacancies that exist within the organisation. Interested employees must first approach their manager and Human Resources Manager to inform them of their intention to apply. The manager must be aware of and support their application. A new CV needs to be submitted with every application.
IN-STORE VISUAL MERCHANDISER
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our top stores for In-Store Visuals.
The persons we are looking for should:
- Be vibrant and enthusiastic.
- Have knowledge of trends in sports fashion.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enjoy dealing with people and have a strong flair for fashion.
- Be committed team players.
- Have a fashion retail background.
- An awareness of stock management / control.
- Willing to travel locallyKey Responsibility Areas:
- Implementation and maintaining of visual standards.
- Implementation of monthly window and in store promotions.
- Implementation of seasonal housings.
- Coach, guide and monitor visual merchandising in respective departments.
- Assist in new /revamp store openings
- Promotional elements and visual corner.
- Visual training of new staff.
In-Store Visual Merchandiser position in:
If you meet the above requirements, then please email your UPDATED CV to Lidell McDonald at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday, 24th July 2019.
Click Here To Apply Online