Location: Wellington, WC, South Africa
Company: Distell Limited
Applications are invited for the above mentioned based the James Sedgwick Distillery in Wellington. This person will report to the Maturation Controller.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Filling and emptying of casks
- Taking of tank readings and drawing of samples
- Inter tank product transfers / blending.
- Active involvement in E2 program
- Participate in monthly stock takes
- Loading and offloading trucks with barrels
- General Cellar activities
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Grade 12
- Experience in a spirits environment would be advantageous
- Physically healthy and strong
- Basic mathematical skills
- Be able to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Own reliable transport
- Knowledge of safe working procedures
If you are interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell Career Portal by logging onto https://careers.distell.co.za/ and following: Home > Careers.
Reference number: 15856
Closing Date: 09 July 2019