The main purpose of the job is to perform mostly administrative task but not limited any technical tasks. He/she will receive training in VGRE and Finance systems.
Reporting: The role will report to the General Manager: Real Estate
- Accurately and timeously update the data JLL system
- Support in managing building maintenance projects, both LTM and STM.
- Support in selection of and negotiations with suppliers, in close cooperation with IPS (when they are present in the market).
- Manage appointed suppliers and evaluate performance in conjunction with IPS.
- Support Property Project Manager to deliver property projects.
- Participate in negotiating lease agreements for new site acquisitions; site rent reviews; and renewals.
- Maintain records, reports and files according to local legal & business needs and RE internal demands. Populate internal data capture systems, as applicable.
- Keep track of and comply with relevant authority demands and property legislation
- Manage the work in accordance to the Volvo Group processes
- Engage with and input into Healf&Safety activities at sites, as required.
- Compile information for RE property masterplan and to maintain the plan.
- Support in conducting property assessments in line with agreed frequencies.
- Responsible for the ordering process in the purchasing system regarding daily operations and specific projects.
- In dialogue with the purchasing department (IPS) -when they are present in the market- secure that the purchasing process is followed in order to avoid incorrect costs/invoices, etc.
- Handle the correct processing of invoices to ensure accurate posting to accounts.
- Update project management systems (e.g. VGRE Project) to ensure accurate cost posting & payment plans per project, with support of Property Project Manager if applicable. Update according to requested frequencies and deadlines.
Education & Job Experience
- Must have a Diploma in Quantity Survey.
- Must have a drivers licence.
- Must be able to travel nationally.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience on SAP Finance will be an advantage.
- Interpretation of technical drawings.
- Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Project planning
- Report writing
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.