This programme entails Basic Production Skills training and will run for a period of 6 months. Candidates will attend both practical and theory and on successful completion of the programme receive a certificate.
A learnership allowance will be payable whilst on the programme.
THE COMPANY IS UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO AWARD THE SKILLS PROGRAMME TO ANY APPLICANT, SHOULD NONE OF THE CANDIDATES MEET THE REQUIREMENTS AS DETERMINED BY THE SELECTION PANEL.
BEING SELECTED TO COMPLETE THE PROGRAMME DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY WARRANT A JOB OPPORTUNITY WITHIN THE COMPANY.
•N3 or Grade 12 Certificate
• Mathematics and Physical / Engineering Science with minimum 45%
• Will be subjected to a medical examination
• Will be required to undergo a psychometric assessment, hand-eye-foot coordination test and a panel interview for selection purposes
• Must be willing to work shifts in a heavy manufacturing environment
• Driver`s license (Code 08) will be a distinct advantage
How to Apply
Send your application online