Thuthuka Bursary Fund would encourage students and parents (for their children) to apply for the bursary opportunity to study accounting through The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) funded by FASSET.
Thuthuka Bursary Fund
Hurry and apply now! Applications forThuthuka Bursary Fund for 2020 academic year are now open
The FASSET bursary is a full bursary programme, covering all study related expenses.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies in Accounting and Finance related fields of study.
The Thuthuka bursaries are only available for African and Coloured learners.
Only Students doing Pure Mathematics as a subject will be considered. NOT MATHS LITERACY OR TECHNICAL MATHS!
Certified copies of:
- Applicants’ ID
- Parents’/Guardians’ ID
- Parents’/Guardians’ salary advice or Affidavit if unemployed
- Final Grade 11 Results
- Final Grade 12 Results, if already completed Grade 12
- University provisional acceptance letter (to be sent as soon as received)
- Full academic transcript if already at University
- Proof of registration, if already at University
- Copies of ID documents of persons dependant on family income
- A stamped letter from your school confirming registration as well as your subjects.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
The final confirmation on the awarding of the bursary will depend on the following:
Confirmation of your acceptance into the Thuthuka programme at a specific TBF University.
Attaining the required endorsement (Bachelors Pass) and points (i.e. M-Score) to study the degree leading to a CA (SA) qualification which has been designated for the TBF programme.
ALL CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED USING THE NSFAS MEANS TEST TO DETERMINE FINANCIAL NEED.
RETURN COMPLETED FORM TO:
Thuthuka Bursary Fund, Private Bag X32, NORTHLANDS, 2116