The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme – Legal (GDP) 2019-2020 – Pretoria
The Mercedes-Benz South Africa Graduate Development Programme – Legal (GDP) 2019-2020
Location: PretoriaMercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for a recently-qualified graduate to be placed in the Legal & Compliance department, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class company and well established brand
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years
- a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Recently qualified graduates with a degree in Law
- Has to be an admitted attorney
What are the criteria?
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% and an admitted attorney
How to apply?
In your application, please include:
A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates accompanied by an academic record
A copy of your IDo Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
Proof that you are an admitted attorney
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”.
Other Important information:
- Closing date for entries is 10 May 2019
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
If you have not heard from us by the 31 May 2019 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
Organization : Mercedes-Benz South Africa LtdPrimary Location : South Africa-Gauteng-CenturionWork Locations : MBSA-Wierda Road, Zwartkop 123 Wierda Road Zwartkop, P.O Box 10829 Centurion 46.