Water and Sanitation Clerk Ekurhuleni
Clerk (Service Delivery Coordination) – WASA11124 – (1900007M)
Department: Water and Sanitation
Division: Support Services
Salary: R 168 264-00 to R 230 832-00 p.a. (plus benefits)
· Perform administrative and clerical duties
· Apply effective data management and administrative duties, as per set standards, policies and procedures
· Assist and support the department wherever possible, by executing effective administrative and clerical tasks
· Identify problems, find a solution as instructed and let team lead know of any unresolved problems
· Keep updated records of service delivery related complaints and request, as well as responses provided
· Facilitate procurement and payment related tasks within the Customer and Stakeholder Management or Support Service Division
· Diploma/Degree in Public Relations
· Drivers licence
· Computer literacy
· 1 year experience in similar environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Clerk (ServiceDelivery Coordination)|Clerks
: Water & Sanitation Support Services Division