Customer Services Officer (Customer Services & Education) – WASA11121 – (1900007L)
Position: Customer Service Officer
Department: Water and Sanitation
Division: Support Services
Salary: R 342 480-00 to R 469 824-00 p.a. (plus benefits)
· Plan, organise and Implement customer awareness programmes and roadshows
· Align own work method in response to changes in policies, processes and SOPs in line with contracted targets
· Identify and resolve queries and problems timeously, apply discretion in line with provided guidelines and escalate unresolved problems
· Take accountability for delivery of contracted work output within agreed parameters of SOPs, quality standards and service targets
· Communicate with people outside the organisation and liaise with customers, the public, government and other external sources
· Build and sustain relationships with decision makers and interess groups, in support of operational objectives
· Certificate in Customer Care/ Diploma in Customer Relations
· Drivers licence
· Computer literacy
· 2 years’ experience in similar environment
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to apply using an online application form attached to the advertisement on the website of the City of Ekurhuleni (www.ekurhuleni.gov.za).
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000; E-mail: email@example.com
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
: Customer Services Officer (Customer Services & Education)|Clerks
: Water & Sanitation Support Services Division