The Service Sector Education and Training Authority (Services SETA), a statutory body established in terms of the Skills Development Act of 1998, hereby invites SA Graduates from university, universities of technology and TVET colleges to apply for internship opportunities.
Qualifications Development is responsible for the provision of administrative support to the Qualifications Development Department.
Activities include ensuring implementation of all administrative tasks and processes.
The incumbent is also responsible for assistance with the maintenance of departmental records and filling system.
Industries: Higher & Tertiary Education
- Matric or Grade 12
- National Diploma or Equivalent
- Provide administrative support to ensure smooth running of the department
- Logistical arrangements for meetings
- Answer calls and handle enquiries as far as possible
- Ensure efficient administration within the department
- Process travel related documents for the department
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Maintain departmental records
- Keep information in own area of work confidential
- Receive and send correspondence
- Ensure delivery of important documents on behalf of the department
- Support department with all office administration tasks
- Provide assistance with departmental meeting agenda compilation and distribution thereof
- Ensure that changes to scheduled meetings are communicated timeously to all stakeholders
How to Apply
Contract Type: Contract
Salary: R 5,000.00 – 5,000.00 Monthly
Location: Parktown, Gauteng, South Africa