Location: Stanger Quarry
Lafarge SA, as a socially responsible corporate citizen, seeks to invest in and promote community development through various initiatives in communities where we operate. For this purpose, Lafarge SA has APPRENTICESHIP LEARNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES for qualifying persons.
We invite all interested parties to apply for these Learnership in the following disciplines:
- Fitting and Turning
KEY ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Analytical thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Innovative, conceptual problem solver
- Dynamic, open-minded and flexible
- High energy level Ability to work in teams
- Resilient, with strong leadership skills
- Completed N2 with Trade Theory
- Applicants should be residents of the Kwadukuza Local Municipality. Preference will be given to Ward 3 residents.
All qualifying parties are requested to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Certified statement of Grade 12 results /certificate
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Proof of residence
How To Apply
The application together with the documents above should be submitted to any of the following:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 22 March 2019
Drop Off:Lafarge Stanger Quarry
Should applicants not receive feedback within two weeks of the closing date, they should consider their applications unsuccessful.