Closing Date: 9 February 2018
Columbus Stainless has the training opportunity to launch your career for the future.
Have you passed Grade 12 / N3 with Mathematics (40%) or Maths Literacy (60%) and are you interested in being trained as an operator in a production field? Our state-of-the-art operation awaits you.
Here’s what you’ll need to apply:
- South African citizenship
- Technical ability and good hand-eye coordination
- Fast learner, energetic, disciplined and good work ethic
- The motivation to learn and develop to become an equipment or process operator
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime in our 24-hour operation
Upon successful completion of the 2-year (minimum) training programme, you will be awarded a MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification (NQF Level 2), which will equip you for potential appointment in a metals production environment.
How To Apply
Interested? Send no more than one copy of your CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 086 695 1065.
• Indicate clearly that your application is for the MERSETA Metals Manufacturing qualification as a Learner Steelmaker • Include copies of your qualifications • Indicate your preferred cell phone number for SMS communication.
If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note: This is the only official advertisement. Columbus, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent.