- BSc/B Degree in Civil Engineering
- BSc Hydrology/Water Resource Management
- BSc Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
- BSc Geohydrology, Geomorphology and Botany
Eligibility will include but not limited to
- Certified copies of South African valid ID
- Certified copies of Matric certificate pass with minimum 70% average marks and with proof of admission from the institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter or must be admitted or enrolled to study for a Degree in one of the stated fields
- Currently enrolled students for any of the above-mentioned fields of study, must attach certified satisfaction academic record in their last study year (study level) with an average of at least 60%.
- The bursary accommodate only South African citizens residing within Mpumalanga Province (within IUCMA’s Water Management Area) and proof of residence from Local Municipality or Headman/Chief must be attached.
- Proof of income from the Parent or Guardian accompanied by affidavit from South African Police Service (SAPS) must be attached.
- Students with bursaries from other sponsors does not qualify.
- As part of the terms and conditions, the successful students will sign a bursary contract with the IUCMA as per the external bursary policy.
The bursary covers ONLY the following: Registration, Tuition fees and Examination fees, Accommodation, Meals, Prescribed material and stipend in line with the IUCMA external bursary policy.
NB: Female and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 12 January 2018 at 16:00
BURSARY APPLICATIONS FORMS ARE OBTAINED AT THE IUCMA OFFICE IN NELSPRUIT AND ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE IUCMA WEBSITE (DOWNLOAD HERE) AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT: Human Resource Division, Inkomati-Usuthu Catchment Managenent Agency, Private Bag x11214, Nelspruit 1200 or hand deliver to Floor Number 8, MAXSA Building, Corner Streak and Ferreira Street, Nelspruit.