The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is looking to employ graduate interns for a period of 18 months. The interns will join the Corporate Services, Organisational Development Department of NSFAS in Cape Town.
NSFAS is a public entity accountable to the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET). It provides financial assistance to eligible students at public universities and at Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) colleges throughout South Africa.
NSFAS is looking to employ graduate interns from the greater Cape Town surrounding areas who meet the following minimum requirements
- Unemployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three (3) year degree or diploma from higher education institutions in the areas as indicated below
- No previous experience (Less than one year casual work experience could be considered).
- NSFAS funded graduates
Fields of study
- Industrial Engineering or Production and Operations Management
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations, Marketing or Events Management
Candidates will be required to display the following personal attributes
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and display initiative
- Preference will be given to Cape Town based candidates
How to apply
Closing date is 19 December 2017
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send Detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic Qualifications and names of two contactable referees to Nokulunga Mtse via email, with the subject Graduate Internship Programme to email@example.com.
NSFAS only corresponds with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from NSFAS within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Via – NSFAS