Bell Equipment invites applications for Apprenticeships opportunities that have become available across the country.
An apprenticeship is governed by an Apprenticeship Contract approved by the relevant SETA. An apprenticeship is a structured four year training programme, with the main focus on practical skills and theory gained at an institutional training centre and a technical college to prepare candidates for trade testing for an artisan qualification.
Proudly South African Bell Equipment has a global footprint and over 60 years of experience in the manufacture, distribution and support of material handling equipment to a broad spectrum of industries.Currently Available Apprenticeship Opportunities
- Fitter and Turners (X3) – Tool and Design in Richards Bay (Ref Number :52-54/18)
- Earthmoving Mechanics – Various Service Centres (Ref Number: See Below)
- Millwrights (X3) – Maintenance Team in Richards Bay – (Ref Number :55-57/18 )
- Electricians (X3) – Maintenance Team in Richards Bay (Ref Number :58-60/18 )
- Boilermakers (X5) – BAE team in Richards Bay – (Ref Number :61-65/18)
- N2 with subjects with the relevant trade theory subjects OR Relevant National Certificate Vocational (NCV) OR Grade 12 with relevant subjects
- Applicants must pass ABET L4 Assessment (Numeracy & Literacy)
- Applicants who have competently completed a basic hand skills course will have an added advantage.
- Due to the strenuous nature of the work, candidates should be in a good physical state and be prepared to undergo a medical examination and other job relevant tests
- Valid code EB (code 08) driver’s license.
- Applicants must reside within a 50km radius from the BELL factory.
Ref Numbers for Various Service Centres: Earthmoving Mechanics
- Jet Park Workshops 01-06/18
- Jet Park Used Division 07-10/18
- Tzaneen 11/18
- Kuruman 12-13/18
- Kimberley 14/18
- Wolmarransstand 15-16/18
- Middelburg 17-20/18
- Rustenburg 21-22/18
- Bloemfontein 23/18
- Cape Town 24-25/18
- George 26/18
- Port Elizabeth 27/18
- East London 28-30/18
- Mthatha 31/18
- Pietermaritzburg 32-34/18
- Empangeni 35-37/18
- Umhlali 38-39/18
- Nelspruit 40-41/18
- Newcastle 42-43/18
- Piet Retief 44/18
- Vryheid 45/18
- Technical Service Transmission 46/18
- Technical Service Engine 47/18
- Technical Service Fleet 48-51/18