Closing date: 15 December 2017
Location: Khwezela, Mpumalanga
Ref No: KWZ121 / 17GS
Disciplines you can apply for:
- 3x Electrician
- 3x Fitter
- 2x Diesel Mechanic
- 1x Auto Electrician
- 1x Learner Miner
- A high regard to safety and an excellent safety record.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent with Maths (not Maths literacy & Functional Maths) and Physical Science OR
- Minimum N2 Technical qualification with relevant subjects i.e.:
|Electrician:N3 Maths, Engineering Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Theory.|
|Fitter:Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Fitting & Machining Theory.|
|Diesel Mechanic:Maths, Engineering Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Mechanic Theory.|
|Auto Electrician:Engineering Science, Mathematicise, Industrial Electronics; Auto Electrical Trade Theory.|
|Learner Miner:Three years’ work at an opencast Blasting Section; Blasting Assistant Skills Programme; Competent person A Skills Programme.|
- A valid K53 provincial driver’s license.
- Candidates must be able and, prepared to undergo a psychometric assessment.
- Must be in possession of or able to obtain a certificate of fitness.
- Must be able and willing to work shifts, standby & call outs when required.
- Be able to cope with pressure, be innovative & a self-starter.
- Be able to identify faults without supervision.
- Exposure in the Engineering Sector of Mining will be advantageous.
- Certified copies of qualifications not 90 days older, driver’s license and ID Document must be attached to all applications.
- Please indicate which trade you are applying for.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be interviewed.
- Subjects with F symbols will not be accepted.
- No Criminal Record
- Be able to obtain Police Clearance in compliance with Explosives Act 15 of 2003 as amended