Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located and be able to interview on site., Must be authorized to work in the country.
The purpose of this position is to apply a general understanding of design engineering principles as listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor’s competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position supports the Area Lead or Lead on assigned projects and performs routine aspects of engineering assignments, applying basic engineering principles.
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
- Job related technical knowledge necessary to complete the job
- Ability to learn and apply knowledge of applicable local, state / province, and federal / national statutes and guidelines
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Engineer-in-Training achievement status accomplished
- availability and cost of materials
- Practical field experience
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheet and electronic presentation programs
All candidates must ensure their applications are inclusive of the following documents:
- Updated Resume
- Full University Academic Report (including degree aggregate)
- Matric Certificate
Applications that do not include the above-mentioned documents will not be considered.
How To Apply
|Graduate Control Systems Engineer
|Graduate Process Engineer
|Graduate Mechanical Engineer