Closing Date: 31 August 2018
If you are a talented and tenacious achiever, determined to make the world a better place, securing financial support for academic studies is probably your next priority.
The Aurecon Bursary Scheme may well offer what you need.
The Aurecon Bursary Scheme offers motivated, high achieving scholars and students, all-round support to study engineering and advisory related degrees at accredited universities. This applies to undergraduate level degrees in the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical / Process Engineering
- Urban & Regional Planning
Basic requirements to qualify for the Aurecon Bursary Programme are:
Grade 12 Students
- Commitment to studying towards an Engineering or related qualification
- Intending to study full-time at an accredited / recognized institution
- Minimum Level 7 in Mathematics & Physical Science
- Minimum of 75% – 80% overall average
1st, 2nd, 3rd Year University Students
- Currently studying towards an Engineering or related qualification
- Studying full-time at an accredited / recognized institution
- 1st year overall average: Minimum 70%
- 2nd year overall average: Minimum 65%
- 3rd year overall average: Minimum 60%
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Aurecon Bursary / Scholarship Programme
**The bursary is awarded on condition that the student maintains his or her academic achievements throughout the period of study.
Aurecon believes that a diverse work force is key to our business success. We seek the best people for our career opportunities on the basis of their skills, qualifications and experience. We embrace the principle of equal opportunity in employment and we work towards eliminating all forms of unlawful discrimination in our employment practices. In support of diversity and the equal opportunity principle, preference will be given to individuals from designated groups within South Africa.