Are you interested in a global engineering career with the largest steel manufacturer in the world?
ArcelorMittal South Africa is offering learnership opportunities for matriculants to be trained as Production Process Operators at its Vanderbijlpark Works plant. Successful candidates will enter a 40 week production training contract, focusing on the iron and steel manufacturing process (Metals Production Learnership). There are 160 positions available.
The training programme is based on a structured outcome-based approach which includes institutional and on the job training. Regular assessments and progress monitoring will form an integral part of the learnership programme.
- Complete Grade 12/Senior Certificate qualification
- Must be willing to complete the production learnership programme, before considering other opportunities
- 45% Mathematics or Mathematics Literacy (NQF 4)
- 45 English (NQF 4)
- Ability to complete 12-18 month learnership and interest in being a process operator
What does the learnership cover?
- The learnership covers training cost and includes a monthly bursary allowance.
What happens after forty of week training?
- Upon completion of the programme the candidate can be appointed in an operator position depending on business needs.
How to apply
Closing date is 20 February 2018. Click here to apply online