Investec invites applications for the 2018 CA Scholarship Programme. This scholarship support is holistic. As a CA Scholarship recipient you have access to mentors and exam technique specialists. You will have the opportunity to attend CA Pathfinder, Investec CA Events, and vacation work which enables invaluable exposure and experience.
Investec is an international specialist banking and asset management group. It provides a range of financial products and services to a client base in three principal markets: the United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia
You can apply for an CA Scholarship if you meet the following criteria:
- You are a full time student
- You are an undergraduate student studying towards a CA degree at a SAICA accredited university
- You are currently entering into the 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of your undergraduate studies
- You have achieved a minimum of 70% for pure Maths in Matric
- You have achieved a minimum average of 70% for each academic year
- You have not received another bursary or financial assistance
- You have not signed a training contract with another firm
- You are a South African citizen
Investec wishes to encourage and promote South Africans to further their studies and qualifications in the hope that they will contribute significantly to the economic development of the country and to fully participate in the broader South African society. Accordingly, only South African citizens are invited to apply for selection for the Investec CA Scholarship.
How to apply
Applications are currently open and close 15 January 2018. Click here to apply online
For any enquiries please email: CA.Scholarship@investec.co.za