To capture all relevant data to ensure effective Computerised Maintenance Management System through:
- Effective data capturing
- Effective Document System
- Client relations
This service is rendered to Sandvik clients (internal) on site according to Sandvik and performance contract requirements
- Matric (Grade 12) or equivalent Qualification
- Relevent qualification in Administration will prove highly advantageous
- Computer literacy. Efficient user of MS package products i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point
- 2-3 Years data capturing experience
- Typing skills
- Experience in maintenance or inventory environment as data capturer
- English proficiency and excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Adhere to processes and procedures and support organizations goals, values and policies
- Timely response to requests for information, service and assistance.
Northern Cape – Finsch Mine
Who may apply
If you don’t receive feedback from us within 14 days deem your application unsuccessful.
How to apply
To apply, please click on the ‘Apply’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/career.
Applications close: 19 January 2018
Job Reference No: 356450
If you have any further queries, please contact us on 0800 331 331.
Recruiter: Emelda Moganedi
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the South African population.
Deadline: 16 Jan
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
view job here