Services SETA invites qualifying students to apply for 2018 Bursary Programme.
Bursary online application deadline is 08 January 2018
Bursary Provider: Services SETA
Bursary Location: South Africa
SERVICES SETA BURSARY APPLICATIONS FOR 2018 NOW OPEN
The Services SETA, as a key player in the development of skills in the services sector, is offering bursaries to deserving students who wish to study in 2018. The Services SETA’s bursary scheme focuses on educational programmes in the services industry, as well as in the educational fields that address critical and scarce skills in general. Having identified artisanal skills as essential for future growth and job creation, the bursary scheme also funds programmes for artisans in any trade a student may be interested in.
The funding may cover partial or full payment of tuition, books and accommodation for undergraduate and postgraduate educational levels. Terms and conditions apply.
Before starting your application, please take note of the following
– Read the instructions carefully
– Check whether the bursary supports your intended field of study.
– Note the closing date for applications is 08 January 2018.
– Please ensure you request a letter of acceptance from your higher institution of choice.
– The acceptance letter will be required before funding is confirmed.
– The funding amount will be confirmed once the application has been approved.
– Services SETA reserves the right to determine the funding amount awarded to each student.
– Funding is paid directly to the institution of choice.
– No bursaries are available for private tertiary institutions.
– Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
– Applications that are not 100% complete will not be considered. Please ensure that all mandatory documents are attached/uploaded.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply online