OK Furniture Division is offering a Sales Assistant Learnership to individuals with no previous working experience between the ages of 18 and 25. This is an outstanding opportunity to join Africa’s biggest retailer, be trained, up-skilled and obtain a formal qualification.
Learners that successfully complete the Learnership will obtain an NQF Level 3 qualification, in selling, in a retail environment. The Learnership is a structured learning programme that is combined with practical work experience over a 12-month period. This Learnership will enable learners to understand and operate in a retail environment, identify customer needs, drive sales and deliver outstanding customer service.
During the learning period of 12-months, the learner will earn a stipend of R 2,500 per month.
- Perform sales activities to generate sales
- Identify and understand customer needs
- Provide customers with outstanding service and accurate information
- Perform sales administration duties in line with Company Policy
- Achieve sales targets by effectively selling the company’s products and/or services
- Maintain merchandising standards
- Perform prospecting activities
- Manage self and contribute to the team
- Grade 12 with a minimum English symbol E, and minimum Mathematics symbol E (not Mathematical Literacy).
- No experience required
How to apply
Applications close on 14 January 2017. Click here to apply online